Lifewealth Partners Pty Ltd is a registered tax agent established to ensure you and your business are provided with the appropriate taxation planning advice and compliance.
We service a large variety of clients across many industries and specialise in the areas of Personal Services Income Professionals, Professional Sportspeople, Small Business Concessions, and Self Managed Superannuation.
With a focus on issues affecting the owners of private business and individuals and their investment structures. Our services include:
Income Tax Return Preparation
- Superannuation Funds
Annual Compliance Services including:
- Financial Statement Preparation- Company, Family and Discretionary Trusts
- SMSF Compliance
- Advice on income distribution
Secretarial and Administration Services:
- Preparation and lodgement of your Business Activity Statements (BAS) and PAYG documentation
- Ensuring State Tax obligation compliance (Payroll Tax, Workers Compensation Insurance).
- Advising on meeting superannuation guarantee obligations.
- Supplying appropriate Directors, Member and Trustees Minutes.
- Australian Business Number (ABN) and Tax File Number (TFN), Goods and Services Tax (GST) registration.
Business Structures & Investment Vehicles
We specialise in providing insight and advice on appropriate the structure to run your business or hold your investment assets. The way you structure your affairs will impact asset protection strategies, tax minimisation and eventually your succession and estate planning, so it is essential to do it properly.
Our expertise with small to medium enterprises includes:
- Business Structuring / Restructuring
- Small Business Capital Gains Tax Concessions
- Personal Service Income and Personal Service Businesses
- Establishment of Companies, Discretionary Trusts, Fixed Trusts.
Our expertise addresses personal areas such as:
- Sole Trader set up
- Family Trusts
- Self Managed Superannuation Funds
- SMSF Custodian Trusts for property acquisition
Lifewealth provides full audit services, underpinned by our ability to provide advice on financial statements, help clients achieve business objectives, strengthen financial management practices and improve profitability.
The audits are undertaken in the name of our registered company auditor, Christopher Kemp, a director of Lifewealth Partners Pty Ltd.
Lifewealth Audit services play a vital role in the statutory audit and corporate governance of:
- Small and Medium Sized Enterprises
- Associated Incorporations
- Proprietary Limited Companies
- Companies Limited by Guarantee
- Self-Managed Superannuation Funds (SMSF/s)
Have you thought about what would happen if one of your business partners decided to leave the business?
Have you agreed how much the remaining partners would pay for their share to be transferred to them? And by when?
Have you thought about the possibility of one of your business partners dying or suffering an injury or illness that meant they could no longer work?
While these events may be out of your control, Lifewealth can help you plan for them.
Lifewealth advisors can assist in developing exit strategies in the event that you divest yourself of your business by third party sale, management buyout or by passing your business on to the next generation.
We will advise best structural planning to cover all legal, taxation and accounting issues as well as those arising in the event of succession within the family including:
- Equity between siblings
- Establishing a retirement income stream from the business
- Passing effective control of the business
In addition to our in house services we have strategic alliances with a number of other specialist Chartered Accounting Firms to offer complimentary services such as Management Accounting, and Project Services such as Valuation and Due Diligence assignments.