Self Managed Superannuation Funds (SMSF) have many advantages over large public offer funds. These include:
- Tailored management of tax on investment income and capital gains;
- Increased flexibility in investment choices and asset allocation;
- The ability to have up to 4 members to allow the pooling of resources of others with similar financial objectives;
- Maximum flexibility in establishing and managing pension streams, including account based, transition to retirement and term allocated pensions;>
- The ability to transfer personally owned shares and other listed securities directly into superannuation; and
- The ability to own your business real property in the fund potentially assisting with funding and cash flow management.
Lifewealth’s SMSF service allows you to take advantage of the considerable benefits of establishing and running a Self Managed Superannuation Fund.
The services offered are as follows:
- Preparation of Trust Deed
- Tax File Number Application
- Australian Business Number Application
- Notice of Election to Become a Regulated Fund
- Minutes, Membership Application Forms and Member Advice Notices
- Notification of Beneficiaries Form
- Fund Cash Management Account (CMA) Application
- Rollover Documentation
- Self Managed Superannuation Fund Statutory Binder to hold all your SMSF documentation
- Fund investment strategy to comply with legislation.
Corporate Trustee Incorporation
If you also require a corporate trustee we shall, also depending on the options you have selected, provide and/or process your company’s:
- Incorporation including Certificate of Incorporation
- Application for Shares
- Share Certificates
- Consent to act as Director and/or Secretary and/or Public Officer
- Notice of appointment of Public Officer
Our ongoing administration and compliance service includes:
- Annual Trustee Financial Statements.
- Annual Member Benefit Statement.
- Income and Regulatory Return Preparation and Lodgement
- Business Activity Statement.
- Instalment Activity Statement.
- Benefit Payment Documentation.
- Pension Actuarial Certification.
- Superannuation Pension Recipient Documentation.
- Pension Rebate and Deduction Calculation.
- Australian Taxation Office Pay as You Go Registration.
- Preparation of Pay as You Go Reconciliation and Group Certificate.
- Pension establishment and restructure.
- Binding and reversionary nominations.
- Produce all of the notifications and minutes required.
- Online access and portfolio reporting if using Lifewealth’s Portfolio Management Service.
If you have a Corporate Trustee we will also:
- Act as the Company’s Registered Address.
- Check and Lodge all regulatory (ASIC) returns.
- Change addresses of Public Officers, Directors and Shareholders.
- Add/Remove Public Officers, Directors and Shareholders.
- Deregister the Company if required.