Lifewealth are specialists in the establishment, administration and provision of ongoing advice and asset consulting services to Self-Managed Superannuation Fund (SMSF) Trustees.
Our SMSF service enables us to manage customised portfolios and administer all aspects of a SMSF including maintenance of member benefits, pension payments and associated reporting requirements including:
- Establishment of the Fund and Preparation of the trust deed.
- Advising if Individuals or a Corporate Trustee is most Appropriate.
- Registering your SMSF with the Australian Taxation Office, arranging the ABN, TFN and all compliance documentation.
- Preparing an investment strategy for your SMSF.
- Establishing a cash management account for your SMSF.
- Fund administration, preparation of pension documentation and trustee minutes.
- Annual financial statements, tax returns and the audit of the fund.
- Portfolio administration and reporting.
- Ongoing investment advice and review.
- Ensuring appropriate Insurance cover and Estate Planning is in place.
- Reserving and technical strategy and advice.