Risk management is an essential component of a sound financial strategy. We can tailor a risk management solution to suit your life stage and personal circumstances.
For individuals and families:
Personal insurance is all about protecting your unique lifestyle. Considerations may include your spouse, children, parents, schooling, house, holidays, investments and retirement plans. Ensuring you and your family are adequately protected can be difficult. At Lifewealth we help make it easier by providing the right protection at the right time.
- A comprehensive insurance protection strategy can help you to:
- ensure you have a regular income if you are unable to work due to sickness or injury
- receive a lump sum payment to pay large debts such as a mortgage should you suffer trauma or become disabled
- cover your children’s education
- continue to go on family holidays and maintain your lifestyle
- pay medical expenses in the event of an accident or illness
- Provide a lump sum payment to provide for your family in the event of your death
Personal insurance solutions available include:
- life cover
- total and permanent disability insurance (TPD)
- income protection insurance
- critical illness cover
- trauma cover
Whether you have started a new business or are a key person in a long established and profitable enterprise Lifewealth can help you protect your current and future business wealth.
A comprehensive protection strategy can assist you to:
- pay off any large debts such as a business loan or investment loan
- fund the buyout of another shareholder
- pay smaller debts such as utilities or rent
- cushion the loss of a valuable employee
- cover equipment leasing costs
Solutions available include:
- business expenses cover
- key person insurance
- business succession planning
- buy/sell agreements
General Insurance (referral service)
Risk of property or financial loss is an exposure that each and every individual and business faces. Be it your home, contents, car, investment property or boat the small business owner’s physical assets or a larger corporations liability to third parties, without the correct protection, an unexpected loss can send a successful business or individual to the brink. For this reason, it is vital that every individual and business understands their risks and has planned to mitigate those losses. We can refer you to a reputable general insurance broker for an obligation free assessment of your existing insurance arrangements or to discuss new cover required.
Contact us to set up an appointment to discuss any or all of the following:
Potential Loss to Physical Assets
- Investment properties
- Business assets
Liabilities to Third Parties
Ranging from Public & Products liability, Professional Indemnity to Directors & Officers Liability, with every interaction you have with a client, supplier and member of the public, you are exposed to costly litigation. In an increasingly litigious society, ensure you are protected.
Accident & Health – Group Insurance
Group Corporate Travel and Group Accident & Illness covers can provide both great savings to the business in addition to being a tool used to attract and retain staff by providing these additional benefits.