Lifewealth has a unique understanding of the complex financial needs facing prominent Australian business families. We understand the importance of financial risk management, of diverse stakeholder needs, and of the need for absolute privacy.
One of the biggest issues facing Ultra High Net worth families of the successful baby boomer generation is that they will be soon facing their first intergenerational transition.
Our Private Family Office service is specially designed to assist families and individuals of exceptional wealth, as well as the professionals they call upon to help manage their affairs.
Lifewealth can support family office activities through:
- Managing bespoke investment portfolios to meet specific risk, income, tax, and time horizon requirements.
- Tailored investment management around the family’s other financial and business assets.
- Asset and hedge fund manager selection and review.
- Due diligence assignments and valuation.
- Regular comprehensive reporting, including performance, tax, transactions, and commentary.
- Comprehensive administration and bookkeeping.
- Attendance at family office investment committee meetings.
- Educating next-generation members on the responsibilities of wealth.
- Risk management and asset protection.
- Entity Structuring.
- Succession, intergenerational wealth transfer and transition advice.
- Transition of concentrated asset positions into a more passive portfolio for the benefit of next generation family members.
- Working collaboratively with the family’s advisors and other service providers.
- Estate Planning.
- Defining and fulfilling your philanthropic goals.