Many business owners and entrepreneurs are so thoroughly involved in building and running a business that they have little time to think about risk management and long-term multigenerational planning. Lifewealth can help busy entrepreneurs address their needs in a variety of ways including:
- Develop a sophisticated investment strategy to mitigate the risks of holding a substantial portion of their wealth in a concentrated shareholding.
- Integrating tax-planning with any Investment strategy including superannuation advice to optimise post tax outcomes.
- Establishing companies and/ or trust structures to tax-efficiently transfer wealth to children and other family members.
- Ensuring risk is appropriately managed by co-ordinating appropriate insurance cover, buy sell agreements, exit agreements and ensuring business succession planning is in place.
- Working closely with next-generation family members in both an educational and financial management capacity.
- Assist in preparing a family business for sale and advising on tax consequences such any CGT rollover relief.
- Facilitating the establishment of a family foundation or donor-advised fund to help meet philanthropic goals